gallery the doll page adoptables
okay, so here goes. i guess a lot of this i wish i would have told people before, but its also hard explaining to people not in the community how i feel lol. also, this makes me look 10x more angsty then i usually am lol.
1. i started figuring out mspaint in like, 6th grade.
my cousin and i used to be closer and she showed my dollmakers. so i became obsessed and did as many as i possibly could lol.
2. i also started with recoloring other peoples stuff.
before someone msgs me and flips out, I NEVER POSTED/ TOOK CREDIT for other peoples stuff. i was just testing the recolor function on ms paint. i had an obsession with green and black and wanted all the dolls to be green and black lol.
3. i used to use/ make trace bases.
we all start somewhere, i guess. who the hell did i have to teach me? lol. i liked anime and wanted to try more ms paint stuff. this was grade 7-8.
4. this isnt my first deviantart account.
no, i will not say my old account. i ditched it because i was angsty and someone finally pointed out that traced bases werent very fair to the original artist, blah blah blah.
5. when i opened this account, i thought i was awesome. now? not so much.
looking back at old dolls i remember how much pride i had in them and how many more i made. now i rarely make new dolls and when i do, i'm 'meh' about it at best.
6. being on the glam! admins is actually super awesome to me.
i like being involved and helping to plan fun things around (what seems to be) the biggest dolling forum.
7. sometimes i dont feel as if i am heard.
like whos even read past three at this point? bahaha.
8. i really really like art trades.
im just to shy to ask anyone to do it anymore lol.
9. i have a lot of ocs i dont doll.
again, i am bad at dolling consistently. a lot of my ocs go undolled.
10. i wish i had more friends in the dolling community!
it seems to be that there are some really tight knit friendships in the dolling community. i just want to be friends with people in the community and help them when theyre sad or planning things and stuff like that.
skin by =WikiME